Eva Linzenbold is a researcher, artist and designer. She is currently a research student at the Royal College of Art, London, where she is exploring the aesthetic and ethical implications of human enhancement.
Her key areas of interest are:
- The body and the future human
- Redesigning the human body through technology (especially prosthetics).
- Beauty and body modification
- How we perceive physical beauty, the golden ratio, extreme beauty, aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Human enhancement and its ethical implications.
- Emerging technologies, transhumanism, designed evolution, creating artificial life, Frankenstein, metamorphosis.