IEET needs white papers, particularly on the following five topics:
1) Promoting the Longevity Dividend (why anti-aging medicine will be good for societies fiscally).
2) What is the best strategy for building a society more resilient to catastrophic risks?
3) What are the dumbest technophobic tropes in popular culture that creators, critics and consumers should be flagging as tired?
4) What are the political challenges of changing our rights ideas to incorporate animals (and enhanced animals and machines with personhood)?
5) How can we build strategic technoprogressive projects and alliances with feminists, the disabled, seniors, LGBT, etc.
If anyone in our community wants to write and submit a paper in the 1500-3500 word range, accessible, with numerous bullet points, links for further research, and organizations for readers to look up, IEET would be appreciative.
Email white papers to either James Hughes at Director@ieet.org, or to HankPellissier@yahoo.com